HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM/RETURNS LABEL
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund or 30 days for an exchange
- Items must be unworn and unwashed
- Underwear and Socks cannot be returned due to hygene reasons
- Items must have all tags attached
- We offer FREE RETURNS for UK customers, however you must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to us
WHAT DO I DO IF MY PRODUCT IS FAULTY ?We are sorry to hear this. If you recieve a faulty item from us, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of reciept of the faulty goods. You can do this by emailing either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
We aim to process your return as soon as possible, but this can take up to 10 working days after you have returned your item(s) to us.
If you have not been notified of an exchange or refund within 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of
postage information from your return carrier reciept and we can look into this for you.
You can email us using the address firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
- As soon as your return has been recieved by our warehouse team, you will recieve an email from us to say that your refund or exchange has been processed. Please note it can take 7-10 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
- You can exchange an item with us if your return has been recieved back to us, within 30 days of reciept. Any exchange requested must be of the same value of the original item purchased. If we do not have the item you would like in stock, a member of our customer service team will email you about this. If there is not an item that you would like to exchange for, we can also offer store credit, to be used on future purchases.