Make A Return
How do i return an item FROM WITHIN THE UK? / returns labels
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FROM OUTSIDE THE UK?
- If you are outside of the UK, unfortunately we do not offer pre-paid returns labels, so please send your unwanted items back to our UK warehouse. The address is included on the the returns slip that should have been included in your order. If you do not have access to this, please contact our customer service team.
- We strongly recommend you send returns with tracked delivery, as we can only credit items that arrive at our warehouse. If your delivery gets lost on the way, you will need to submit a claim to your chosen carrier to receive compensation for the lost goods.
What is your returns policy?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund or 30 days for an exchange. Please DO NOT return any items after 30 days, unless advised to do so by one of our customer services agents. If we do receive a return more than 30 days old then we will hold the item(s) for up to 7 days to give you the opportunity to arrange a courier to collect it/them, after which point the item(s) will either be returned to stock or destroyed. We will not be responsible for financing the cost of returning these items back to you. Please ensure you email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any collections. Failure to do so may result in the collection being refused.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed, with their tags still attached. Any items returned washed/damaged/clearly used/with tags removed will NOT be accepted, and your refund/exchange/voucher code will be refused. Any such items we receive will be held at our our warehouse for 7 days to give you the opportunity to arrange a courier to collect them, after which point the items will be destroyed. We will not be responsible for financing the cost of returning these items back to you. Please ensure you email email@example.com to inform us of any collections. Failure to do so may result in the collection being refused.
- Once an item has been returned for an exchange or voucher code, any further returns of the exchanged item, or any item purchased with the code, can ONLY be credited with another voucher code or exchange for its value. Refunds can only be processed for an exchange item if the original was faulty or the incorrect item was sent to you.
- Underwear and Socks cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. Any such items we receive will be held at our our warehouse for 7 days to give you the opportunity to arrange a courier to collect them, after which point the items will be destroyed. We will not be responsible for financing the cost of returning these items back to you. Please ensure you email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any collections. Failure to do so may result in the collection being refused.
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE RETURNS SLIP?
- Write the name of the item you’d like to return in the first field, and how many there are of them under “Quantity”.
- You can then provide a reason for why you are returning the item(s). You will find a code for reasons provided below. Choose the reason that best describes why you would like to return each item, and write the number given next to it in the “Reason” field.
- You are now given an opportunity to choose if you would like to receive a refund back to the card you used to pay, a voucher code for the value of the product (redeemable in our online store), or an exchange for an alternative product of the same value. Please tick which option you would prefer, bearing in mind that refunds can only be given for items returned within 14 days.
- If you have requested an exchange, please include the style, colour, and size in the field titled “Product requested for exchange” below. It is worth checking on the website whether or not the item is available so that we can process the exchange as quickly and efficiently as possible. If the item you have requested for the exchange is out of stock, our returns team will contact you to inform you of this.
- You can then place this completed slip with the item(s) for returning into a package and send the order back to our warehouse.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?You can exchange an item with us if your return has been recieved back to us within 30 days of reciept. Any exchange requested must be the same product type (i.e. Spray-on Skinny Jeans) and of the same value as the original item purchased. If we do not have the item you would like in stock, a member of our customer service team will email you about this. If there is not an item that you would like to exchange for, we can also offer store credit, to be used on future purchases.
What do I do if my product is faulty?
We are sorry to hear this. If you recieve a faulty item from us, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of reciept of the
faulty goods. You can do this by emailing either address below:
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
Once your return has been received by our warehouse team, this will be checked and placed onto our systems. You will then receive an email from us to say that your refund or
exchange has been processed. Please note it can take 8-10 working days for returns to be processed and a further 7 working days for payment to show in your account, depending on
the card issuer.